Not that I have ever depend on Target for any of my purchases, but their exclusionary tendencies (read: actions speak louder than words) have cemented the fact that I will certainly avoid them altogether.
I also have never placed high value on an opinion from Perez Hilton, but both disgusting items that apparently go great together, prove my point.
Target is run by a bigoted, narrow minded, sheet-wearing bass ackward hillbilly.
I have found this to be absolutely disgusting and isolating to the population. This is a direct reflection on the clusterf*** of corporate involvement in issues that are none of their business. If you go to the Target's "Our Company" site, the CEO is extolling the virtues of a diverse and inclusive culture. I call bullshit. It is also a reflection of the inbred corporation that says things like "My best friend is black! Why do you call me a racist?" It might be because of the white sheet over your hillbilly CEO's head who only takes it off to go to board meetings.
Read the half-assed "apology" from the Chief Homophobic Officer here.
And for those of you who are not interested in reading drivel (I have done that for you ... just a part of the customer service provided by Kymmiecake), it boils down to this:
We give benefits in order to appear open minded because the there's a lot of revenue there to be had.
We are not doing anything other that writing a memo to correct the mistake we made.
Large corporations, just like organized religion, need to stay out of other people's private lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment